2016-17 Dress Code
All students (K-12):
• School-issued, collared, yellow CSAT polo shirt (alternate school-logo apparel may be approved
on a specific basis to recognize school-sponsored events).
• School-issued fleece or a solid navy blue sweater may be worn over school polo — no athletic
apparel or garments with hoods.
• Undershirts should be solid white.
• Black or brown dress shoes with a hard rubber sole and closed toe and heel. No sneakers, work
boots, military boots or winter boots.
• Properly sized (must be firmly around waistline) navy or black dress pants with belt loops that
can be utilized with a solid black or brown belt, no cosmetic or oversized buckles.
• Navy or black shorts may be worn August through October 1 and from May 1 through June.
• Navy blue or black dress slacks or skirts (knee-length or longer).
• Navy or black capri-style pants may be worn from August through October 1 and from
May 1 through June.
Jewelry Wear (All Students)
• No wearing of any jewelry, including necklaces, earrings (no ear bars or plugs), watches, bracelets
or facial/body piercings. Piercing retainers are allowed if they are clear and flush with the skin.
General Dress Code Information (All Students)
• Head wear may only be worn for religious purposes.
• Clothing should be neat, clean and in good repair and not too short/long, too tight or revealing.
• Hair color other than natural colors is not permitted.
• Real or fake tattoos on students must be covered at all times.
• Writing on exposed skin is not allowed.
• Reasonably sized purses that are not disruptive to the classroom environment are acceptable.
Physical Education Uniform (applies to grades 4-8):
• Gold CSAT athletic logo tee.
• Navy shorts or sweatpants.
• Cross trainer sneakers (no high-tops). Sneakers are to be worn for PE class ONLY.
Physical Education uniforms can be purchased at www.csatgear.com.