2017-18 Dress CodeAll students (K-12):• School-issued, collared, yellow CSAT polo shirt (alternate school-logo apparel may be approvedon a specific basis to recognize school-sponsored events).• School-issued fleece or a solid navy blue sweater may be worn over school polo — no athleticapparel or garments with hoods.• Undershirts should be solid white.Footwear:• K-5: Black or brown dress shoes with a hard rubber sole and closed toe and heel. No sneakers, work boots, military boots or winter boots.• 6-8: Black ONLY dress shoes with a hard rubber sole and closed toe, or all black sneakers. No multi-colored sneakers, work boots, military boots or winter boots.• 9-12: Black ONLY dress shoes with a hard rubber sole and closed toe, or all black sneakers. No multi-colored sneakers, work boots, military boots or winter boots.Gentlemen:• Properly sized (must be firmly around waistline) navy or black dress pants with belt loops thatcan be utilized with a solid black or brown belt, no cosmetic or oversized buckles.• Navy or black shorts may be worn August through October 1 and from May 1 through June.Ladies:• Navy blue or black dress slacks or skirts (knee-length or longer).• Navy or black capri-style pants may be worn from August through October 1 and fromMay 1 through June.
Jewelry Wear (All Students)• No wearing of any jewelry, including necklaces, earrings (no ear bars or plugs), watches, braceletsor facial/body piercings. Piercing retainers are allowed if they are clear and flush with the skin.
General Dress Code Information (All Students)
• Head wear may only be worn for religious purposes.
• Clothing should be neat, clean and in good repair and not too short/long, too tight or revealing.
• Hair color other than natural colors is not permitted.
• Real or fake tattoos on students must be covered at all times.
• Writing on exposed skin is not allowed.
• Reasonably sized purses that are not disruptive to the classroom environment are acceptable.
Physical Education Uniform (applies to grades 4-8):
• Gold CSAT athletic logo tee.
• Navy shorts or sweatpants.
• Cross trainer sneakers (no high-tops). Sneakers are to be worn for PE class ONLY.
Physical Education uniforms can be purchased at www.csatgear.com.
Click the form below to see the price list for uniform purchases.K-12 dress code shirts and fleeces can only be purchased at the Family Support Center (317 Vulcan Street).▪ Cash & CarryUniform shirts and fleeces are only available at the Family Support Center and are not available for pre-order. Payment is due at the time of pick-up. Cash or money order only!▪ HoursThe hours of the Family Support Center are 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. on weekdays while school is in regular session.