Nurses' OfficesK-5 Nurse's Office6-8 Nurse's OfficeElementary School2303 Kenmore AvenueBuffalo, NY 14207Phone: 876-5845Fax: 876-9758Middle School24 Shoshone StreetBuffalo, NY 14214Phone: 710-3065Fax: 862-3912
9-12 Nurse's OfficeHigh School2245 Kenmore AvenueBuffalo, NY 14207Phone: 871-7409Fax: 876-1929The roles of the School Nurse are many, but some of the most important include:
At CSAT, our caring and professional nurses are available to students, staff and parents each and every day during regular school hours.Questions and concerns are always welcome. Phone numbers and email addresses (simply click a nurse's name) are included at the top of this page. Additional information is available via the links to the left.
- Serve as a liaison between home and school regarding health concerns.
- Offer the latest health information to school community.
- Conduct regular health screenings (physicals, vision, hearing, etc.)
- Provide emergency first aid
- Evaluate the health needs of students and staff
- Monitor student compliance with state immunization laws