CSAT is proud to offer its students a full complement of athletic teams. In fact, CSAT is the only charter school in WNY affiliated with the Niagara Frontier League.
CSAT's Eagles compete in the following sports; please click on the links on the left to view specific information about our sports teams:
Fall Sports (Mid-August - End-October):
• Girls' Volleyball - Modified, JV & Varsity
• Boys' Soccer - Modified, JV & Varsity
• Girls' Soccer - Modified, JV & Varsity
• Boys' Golf - Varsity
• Boys' Cross Country - Modified, JV & Varsity
• Girls' Cross Country - Modified, JV & Varsity
Winter Sports (November - Mid-February):
• Boys' Basketball - Modified, JV & Varsity
• Girls' Basketball - Modified, JV & Varsity
• Cheerleading - JV & Varsity
• Wrestling - Modified, JV & Varsity
Spring Sports (March - June):
• Boys' Baseball - Modified, JV & Varsity
• Girls' Softball - Modified, JV & Varsity
Students who wish to participate in interscholastic athletics must have the following items completed and on-file for EACH sports season (fall, winter, and spring):
1. Health Appraisal/Physical form - completed by the school physician or student's personal physician. Physical must be less than one year old, from try-out date
2. Health History Update form – completed and signed by parent. Must be within 30 days of try-out date.
3. Athletic Emergency Card- completed and signed by parent. Good for the school year.
Students will be ineligible to participate in any practices or tryouts without all of these forms completed and handed in by the due dates listed below. Exceptions will not be made.
These forms will be handed out at the team informational meetings, held by the coaches, prior to try-outs. Please talk with your student about these dates.
Forms need to be completed and handed into the Health Office.