Adult Career and Continuing Education Services-Vocational Rehabilitation (ACCES-VR) provides services to individuals who have a disability, or disabilities, that interfere with getting, keeping, or advancing in a job.
To apply or be referred for ACCES-VR services you must be:
- A person with a disability or disabilities that impact your ability to get, keep or advance in a job
- Currently present in New York State
- Available to participate in the vocational rehabilitation process
- At least 14 years old
- Able to work in the United States
- Note: If you are not a United States Citizen, you must provide proof from the United States Department of Immigration and Naturalization Services that you are allowed to work in the United States.