Please note there will be a $2 (cash only) entry fee for all Varsity & JV basketball games and wrestling matches. Thank you for your cooperation.
Click here for Fall Sports tryout information.
Director of Athletics
Office: 716-876-7505, ext. 4115
Looking for Athletic Gear? Look no further! Visit our Eagles Sideline Store!
Please note that athletic items purchased from the BSN Store
cannot be worn in place of the required school uniform.
Please refer to the full dress code policy for more info.
CSAT is proud to offer its students a full complement of athletic teams. In fact, CSAT is the only charter school in WNY affiliated with the Niagara Frontier League.
CSAT's Eagles compete in the following sports; please click on the links on the left to view specific information about our sports teams:
Fall Sports (Mid-August - End-October)
• Girls' Volleyball - Modified, JV & Varsity
• Boys' Soccer - Modified, JV & Varsity
• Girls' Soccer - Modified & Varsity
• Boys' Cross Country - Varsity
• Girls' Cross Country - Varsity
Winter Sports (November - Mid-February)
• Boys' Basketball - Modified, JV & Varsity
• Girls' Basketball - Modified, JV & Varsity
• Cheerleading - JV & Varsity
• Wrestling - Modified, JV & Varsity
Spring Sports (March - June)
• Boys' Baseball - Modified, JV & Varsity
• Girls' Softball - Modified, JV & Varsity
If you are a student and are interested in playing a sport at any level, listen to announcements for dates and times of pre-season meetings and try-outs. In order to participate, all students need a current Physical, Health History Form, and Athlete Emergency Information Card on file with the school's Health Office.