Have you moved recently?  Has your phone number changed?  If so, don't forget to tell CSAT!  In the event of an emergency, CSAT needs up-to-date contact information.  This includes address changes, telephone numbers and emergency contact persons for your child.  
    Why does CSAT need my up-to-date information?
    Address change notifications are important because mailings are an essential part of communication between CSAT and its families.  CSAT regularly sends home important notices and last minute changes regarding the district, your child's respective building, and/or your child's classroom. In order to change your address, CSAT requires two proofs of residence beginning August 1, 2013.
    Up-to-date telephone numbers are also important because of CSAT's One Call Now system and in case of an emergency with your child.  School closings, emergency notices and important reminders about upcoming events and deadlines are communicated through One Call Now, and if your child is sick, or there is a school emergency, CSAT needs to be able to contact you or a relative.  You don't want to miss an important message from CSAT! 
    How do I go about changing my contact information?
    All required forms are available at the Family Support Center.  Two proofs of residence are also required to finalize change in address (utility bill, rent agreement, etc.). If you have questions, contact:
    Stacey Kellar
    Enrollment Coordinator
    (716) 876-7505 ext. 5105
    You may also text changes to (716) 220-3700. 
    Click on the link below for a printable address change form.