REQUIRED ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS
The documents listed below are required for all accepted students.
- Your child’s proof of identity (birth certificate, green card or passport)
- Immunization record
- Two (2) current proofs of residence (one primary and one secondary from the lists below).
- Lease or Rental Agreement
- Mortgage Statement
- DSS Landlord Statement or Shelter Verification
- Notarized Landlord Affidavit
- Public Housing/HUD/Section 8 Statement
- Real Estate Document (sale contract, deed, etc.)
- Property Tax Bill
- Gas, electric, or cable/internet bill showing “Service Address”
- Water/sewer bill or garbage/recycling bill showing “Service Address”
- DSS Benefit Statement
- Housing Inspection
- Homeowner’s or Renter’s Insurance Statement
- US Post Office Address Change Confirmation
- Voter Registration Card
- Pay Stub or Driver’s License
Please provide these additional documents only if they apply:
- IEP or 504 Plan
- Custody/guardian documents
Note: CSAT is unable to accept any enrollment document submissions via fax, email, or U.S. mail from any third party.