Please note there will be a $2 (cash only) entry fee for all Varsity & JV basketball games and wrestling matches. Thank you for your cooperation.
Director of Athletics
Office: 716-876-7505, ext. 4115
Looking for Athletic Gear? Look no further! Visit our Eagles Sideline Store!
CSAT is proud to offer its students a full complement of athletic teams. In fact, CSAT is the only charter school in WNY affiliated with the Niagara Frontier League.
CSAT's Eagles compete in the following sports; please click on the links on the left to view specific information about our sports teams:
Fall Sports (Mid-August - End-October)
• Girls' Volleyball - Modified, JV & Varsity
• Boys' Soccer - Modified, JV & Varsity
• Girls' Soccer - Modified & Varsity
• Boys' Cross Country - Varsity
• Girls' Cross Country - Varsity
Winter Sports (November - Mid-February)
• Boys' Basketball - Modified, JV & Varsity
• Girls' Basketball - Modified, JV & Varsity
• Cheerleading - JV & Varsity
• Wrestling - Modified, JV & Varsity
Spring Sports (March - June)
• Boys' Baseball - Modified, JV & Varsity
• Girls' Softball - Modified, JV & Varsity
If you are a student and are interested in playing a sport at any level, listen to announcements for dates and times of pre-season meetings and try-outs. In order to participate, all students need a current Physical, Health History Form, and Athlete Emergency Information Card on file with the school's Health Office.