2022-2023 DRESS CODE
All students (K-12)
- School-issued, collared, yellow polo shirt.
- Properly sized (must be firm around waistline) navy or black dress pants or knee length skirt.
- Black dress shoes with a hard rubber sole and closed toe and heel or all black sneakers. No multicolored sneakers, work or military boots, flip-flops/sandals or winter boots including Uggs, Timberland, etc.
- School-issued fleece or a solid navy blue or black knit sweater may be worn over the polo.
- Navy or black capri-style pants or shorts may be worn from August - October 1 and May 1 - June.
- If belt is worn, it must be brown or black. No decorative buckles allowed.
- If undershirt is worn, it must be white.
- Hair colors, other than natural colors are not permitted.
- Head wear may be worn for religious purposes only.
- Outdoor attire (including hats, jackets, scarfs, etc) will not be worn in school and should remain in student’s locker throughout the day.
- No wearing of hooded sweatshirts, with or without a CSAT logo.
- No wearing of any headphones.
- Clothing should be neat, clean, in good repair and neither too short/long, too tight, nor too revealing.
- Reasonably sized purses that are not disruptive to the classroom environment are acceptable.
If a student is discovered out of compliance with the dress code they will be required to remedy the situation immediately. If the apparel is not in school they will be expected to call home to obtain it. If there is no way to remedy the situation the student will not be allowed to return to class and will spend the remainder of the day in the Problem-Solving Room or will be sent home.
Parents confronting financial difficulties that prevent them for obtaining school-issued items should contact the school principal in order to apply for assistance.